Base And Gnucash

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Apr 29 16:41:26 EDT 2013

On Apr 29, 2013, at 1:32 PM, blfs at comcast.net wrote:

> I meant Base [1], as in the database part of Open/Libre Office?
>
> I am certain that there is interest and demand for an accounting program based on BASE.
>
> I have read several internet posts stating such.
>
> If there is such a project, I would like to contribute.
>
> IF there is not such a project, let's get started.

Please remember to copy the list on all replies: Use "reply all", or if your mailer supports it, "reply list".

I rather doubt that "several internet posts" constitutes enough interest to justify the effort, but regardless, Gnucash isn't going to go in that direction. You'll have to look elsewhere or start your own project. This isn't the place.

Good Luck,
John Ralls