[#NQR-794-99810]: Problem loading file

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Aug 4 11:37:42 EDT 2013

On Aug 4, 2013, at 7:45 AM, Cristian Marchi <cri79 at libero.it> wrote:

> Sorry for this message from teamspeak with my name; I'm scared because I don't know from what it generated. I havn't used teamspeak from almost 10 years now and I can't understand why the message was also sent to gnucash mailing list.

Christian,

It's not your fault. That address had an autoreply set up which scraped the "from" to make the reply more personal. Some smartass thought it would be cute to subscribe it to gnucash-devel.

Whatever "teamspeak" you interacted with 10 years ago isn't these guys:
Domain Name: TEAMSPEAKUSA.COM
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2013-03-25 17:23:48
Creation Date: 2010-12-07 13:38:42
Registrar Expiration Date: 2013-12-07 13:38:42
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrant Name: Ralf Ludwig
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: PO Box 212561