Problem loading file

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Mon Aug 5 17:14:15 EDT 2013

The function gnc:restore-report-by-guid-with-custom-template was added
recently by me in the 2.5 series and is used to restore open reports.
The function is written to the meta file in the .gnucash/books directory
matching your gnucash book. This file is parsed when GnuCash opens your
data file.

So yes, if you had open reports when testing gnucash 2.5.2, this will
result in a crash when trying to open the same book under the same user
account with gnucash 2.4.x afterwards.

My first reaction was to dismiss this as only a developer inconvenience,
but that is not the only case this can happen. A user trying gnucash 2.6
but reverting back to 2.4 for whatever reason could run into this. So I
should probably add some code to the 2.4.x series to at least not crash.
Can you create a bug report for this so it doesn't get forgotten ? (I
don't have time now to fix this immediately, sorry).

Thank you,

Geert