Bounty Program finished - a short review

David Wagner david.wagner at optusnet.com.au
Sat Aug 10 04:36:25 EDT 2013

Hi,

Not sure what a bounty is, but it looks like you were trying to recruit
assistance to fast track activities.
To understand what happened have a look at this:

What was the objective
Who was the intended stakeholder
What are the communications channels they use
Is there a precedents which worked and which did not work

Close: I have leave dinner with my family is calling, but I am happy to
assist in understanding why it was nto as successful as you thought it
should be.
And how it could be more successful in the future.

david