Cron <git-svn at code> $HOME/git-svn-sync

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Aug 22 09:05:03 EDT 2013

John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> writes:

>> Well, our instructions do specify pulling out -b trunk...  I'm not sure
>> what would happen if you 'git svn init' and push from "master".
>
> I *think* it would raise an error about not having an svn branch
> corresponding to 'master'. But I'm not going to test it! ;-)

I suppose we could test it on a standalone svn/git-svn test setup...
Besides, didn't the github repos already have 'master' setup?  ISTR you
could just to a 'git clone' from github without specifying '-b trunk'