Persion Translate

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Fri Aug 23 09:45:58 EDT 2013

On Aug 22, 2013, at 11:39 PM, Mehdi Alidoost <mehdi at ashian.ir> wrote:

> Is it possible that account details shows in Left to right direction on Persian (while there’s no fix for right to left table view) ? I think in old version, it show in Left to right and that was more readable.

Do you mean to have the columns still ltr (i.e., the date on the left) while the text inside is rtl?

I don't know; I'm not familiar with either the tree-model code nor the ltr code. You can use the "old version" in 2.5 by selecting "open in reg 1" from the toolbar or menu rather than double-clicking on the account, just be sure not to try to open the same account in both versions at the same time.

Regards,
John Ralls