Announcement: GnuCash 2.5.9 (Unstable) Release 2013-12-01

Ben Finney ben+gnome at benfinney.id.au
Sun Dec 1 16:34:31 EST 2013

John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> writes:

> GnuCash 2.5.9 (Unstable) released
[…]

> Major changes in the 2.5 series
[…]
> 	• By agreement of all authors we have relicensed GnuCash to the
> 	Gnu Public License Version 2 or later from just Version 2.

The name of the license is the “GNU General Public License”; that should
be corrected everywhere in the documentation (including release notes).

Thanks to all who worked on getting this change of license grant!

--
 \             “For your convenience we recommend courteous, efficient |
  `\                            self-service.” —supermarket, Hong Kong |