Linking from help to guide

Robert Ratliff ratliff.bobby at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 14:02:08 EST 2013

What's the best way to link from the help to the guide? In this case,
I'm writing about two business import menu items (help section 4.2.1.5)
that are optional modules. The modules are documented in Chapter 18 of
the guide. I'd like to link from the help to the guide so that readers
can find more information about these modules.

I see one other place where this is done, help section 7.8 "Loan
Repayment Calculator" includes a link to the guide. (It uses a URL to
svn.gnucash.org, so unfortunately the link is broken)

--
Robert Ratliff
blog: http://bobbyratliff.nfshost.com/