Documentation

Johannes Kapune listen at kapune.de
Tue Dec 10 14:25:08 EST 2013

Hi,

I can't see the list. I get an server error:

"Internal Server Error

unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, bugmaster at gnome.org and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
that may have caused the error.

Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) Server at bugzilla.gnome.org Port 443"

Johannes