Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 15:50:58 EST 2013

Hi Mike,

Am 22.11.2013 22:08, schrieb Mike Alexander:
8<
> Does anyone have an XML V1 file with prices in it that I could use to
> test this?  Does anyone care whether it works or not?  I wouldn't be
> surprised if previous changes have broken the loading of V1 files.  Has
> anyone tried this recently?  If not should support for them be removed?
>
>              Mike

I am not shure if one of them fits. From src/doc/README:
Guide to *.gnucash Files:
---------------------
Many of the *.gnucash files are from older versions of X-Accountant,
and will cause a warning message to be displayed.  They are
here to help ensure backwards-compatibility with older
versions of GnuCash.  They should otherwise work just fine.
currency_tree_xml.gnucash  reg_doc_example.gnucash  taxreport.gnucash
currency_tree_xml.gnucash
    A simple demo showing a book with accounts in multiple currencies.
    This demo can be used to test the multi-currency features of
    GnuCash.

~Frank