Linking from help to guide

Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 16:23:29 EST 2013

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 9:00 AM, <gnucash-devel-request at gnucash.org> wrote:

> [...]
To cross-reference with a hot-link across help manuals do, for example,
from the gnucash-guide, to get to gnucash-help:

  ... <ulink type="help"
url="ghelp:gnucash-help?num-action-book-option">Use Split Action Field for
Number</ulink> ...

in the <entry> or <para>.

This works in a linux environment, but I don't know about Win/Mac or pdf,
etc.

Alex