Moderator Message

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Mon Dec 23 22:00:15 EST 2013

I have received a complaint about an autoresponder on this list
> Hi!
>
> Thank you for contacting us. We will be contacting you back shortly.
> In the meantime please feel free to visit our Journal or any of our
> social media sites to learn more about our work and lifetime passion.
>
> Sincerely
>
> Prizma Photo
>
> http://www.prizmaphoto.com
> http://www.prizmaweddingphotography.com
> http://www.facebook.com/prizmafanpage
> http://www.pinterest.com/prizmaphoto/
> https://twitter.com/PrizmaPhoto
> http://instagram.com/prizmaphoto
> http://prizmaphoto.tumblr.com
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/dariomaldonado/

I cannot quickly identify the perpetrator, so I have put the entire
list on moderation.
This tactic may let me identify the problem email address quickly.

I apologise to anyone who feels inconvenienced waiting for me to check
the moderator list to get their message to the list, but all will
benefit overall.
Of course if the perpetrator would let me know their identity
privately, I will be able to revert this to normal status quickly.

Liz