Screen shots and blurb wanted !

Bob Brush gnucash at wvit.net
Sat Dec 28 20:19:32 EST 2013

Looks really good!!

Maybe:

"Support for duplicate invoices" to "One click duplication of invoinces"

I think they both have the same meaning and the picture makes it
obvious, but some might miss the significance of being able to copy,
especially if they spend considerable time looking for duplicate
transactions, they might think it performs some other function.

-Bob

Bob Brush <gnucash at wvit.net>