Announcement: GnuCash 2.6.0 Released

Graham Leggett minfrin at sharp.fm
Tue Dec 31 01:46:24 EST 2013

On 30 Dec 2013, at 5:22 PM, John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> wrote:

> The Gnucash 2.6.0 MacOSX package can be downloaded from Sourceforge as well.

Has anyone successfully got the MacOSX binary to start up?

I download it, I copy it to applications, I double click on "Gnucash", the splash screen appears for a brief fraction of a second, and then the application exists, logging the following:

2013/12/31 8:42:25,690 AM com.apple.launchd.peruser.501[285]: ([0x0-0x81e21da].org.gnucash.Gnucash[30105]) Exited with code: 1

Before I go off on another debugging mission, I was hoping to confirm whether anyone had tested this before release and whether this is expected to work at all.

Regards,
Graham