Gnucash 2.5/6 - jqplot

Christian Stimming christian at cstimming.de
Thu Feb 21 14:53:47 EST 2013

Am Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2013, 17:57:30 schrieb Geert Janssens:
> Op 21-02-13 12:47, Geert Janssens schreef:
> > Well, it turns out I was too curious myself already, so I checked a
> > bit further.

> > And a random list of things that should/could be done still:
> > - remove the gog code (should)
>
> I have removed the goffice/gog dependencies in our html/webkit code.

Great! Thanks for the jqplot and throwing out of the gog plot.

> Unfortunately we're still stuck with goffice, because the
> CSV/Fixed-width indirectly depends on it (it uses code from lib/stf/
> which is depending on goffice).

Well, the CSV importer might use a rewrite as well, but currently we have to
live with that.

However, I get a compile error after your r22799,

../../../src/gnome-utils/gnc-gnome-utils.c:31:26: fatal error: libxml/xmlIO.h:
No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[4]: *** [gnc-gnome-utils.lo] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/cs/org/gnucash/git/trunk/build/src/gnome-
utils'

Regards,

Christian