Gnucash 2.5/6 - jqplot

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Fri Feb 22 12:47:48 EST 2013

Op 22-02-13 14:43, Mike Evans schreef:
> On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 18:55:31 +0100
> Geert Janssens <janssens-geert at telenet.be> wrote:
>
>> Op 21-02-13 18:19, Mike Evans schreef:

>>> SNIP

>>> Hi Geert
>>>
>>> Afraid not.  Can I modify my config file manually?  What do I
>>> add|change if so?
>>>
>>> Mike E
>> It looks like the solution needs slightly more work. Read the part
>> "Re-normalizing a repo" on this page:
>>
>> https://help.github.com/articles/dealing-with-line-endings
>>
>> Be sure to commit or stash your real changes before following this
>> procedure. If at the end there are still files complaining about CRLF
>> vs LF, you commit those. That would mean I have messed up in my
>> commit.
>>
>> Geert
> Hi Geert
>
> After doing that and making things somewhat worse, that is, getting even
> more files with line ending issues I git cloned a fresh copy of gnucash from GitHub.
>
> A git status gives me:
>
> # On branch trunk
> # Changes not staged for commit:
> #   (use "git add <file>..." to update what will be committed)
> #   (use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working directory)
> #
> #       modified:   src/report/jqplot/excanvas.min.js
> #       modified:   src/report/jqplot/jquery.jqplot.min.js
> #       modified:   src/report/jqplot/plugins/jqplot.BezierCurveRenderer.min.js
> #       modified:   src/report/jqplot/plugins/jqplot.barRenderer.min.js
> #       modified:   src/report/jqplot/plugins/jqplot.blockRenderer.min.js
> #       modified:   src/report/jqplot/plugins/jqplot.bubbleRenderer.min.js
> #       modified:   src/report/jqplot/plugins/jqplot.canvasAxisLabelRenderer.min.js
> #       modified:   src/report/jqplot/plugins/jqplot.canvasAxisTickRenderer.min.js
> #       modified:   src/report/jqplot/plugins/jqplot.canvasOverlay.min.js
> #       modified:   src/report/jqplot/plugins/jqplot.canvasTextRenderer.min.js
> #       modified:   src/report/jqplot/plugins/jqplot.categoryAxisRenderer.min.js
> #       modified:   src/report/jqplot/plugins/jqplot.ciParser.min.js
> #
>
> Same files with line ending issues, but at least no warnings.  It can't be just me surely?
> Although sometimes it seems to be :)
>
> Mike Evans

Just to test I did the same: cloned a fresh copy from GitHub and it
doesn't show any modified files. We seem to have a mystery here...

Let's try to find what is different between your and my setup.

The only difference I can imagine to cause this would be if you have
configured line ending preferences locally. Is there some config
parameter related to line endings in your $HOME/.gitconfig file (like
autocrlf) ? I don't have anything in there.

Geert