Lot transfers

Christian Stimming christian at cstimming.de
Sat Feb 23 10:46:24 EST 2013

Dear Peter,

I think the fact that there was no reply concerning your ideas and technical
details means there currently isn't any interested developer available for
working in this field. Given the nature of this volunteer project,
unfortunately this means there is only very little chance for you to get this
implemented in the near future.

Occasionally, there are developers around who are available for paid work on
features they don't need personally, but this would involve significantly
higher rates that what you mentioned, so it probably won't help you here
either.

But in general development happens here only if there is at least one
developer with a personal interest in the actual feature, which unfortunately
doesn't seem to be the case here. Sorry for this not-so-encouraging reply from
me.

Best Regards,

Christian