Testing docs in development version

Yawar Amin yawar.amin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 21:53:20 EST 2013

On 2013-01-11 20:25, Yawar Amin wrote:
> Hi Geert,
>
> In http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/changeset/22378 you said that there would
> be a way to test the help documentation on Linux when building and
> testing from source--can you point me to how to do that? I.e. how to
> solve the problem of Yelp not finding gnucash-help and gnucash-guide
> when I've them built from source.
>
> If anybody else knows how to do this, please feel free to chip in.

I should have also mentioned that I'm trying to test the docs with both
GnuCash and the docs built from source, GnuCash installed under my home
directory, and the docs not installed at all.

I'm guessing I'll need to install the docs somewhere at least, and then
do something to tell Yelp (or scrollkeeper?) where that is.

But I don't have a solid idea, so any help appreciated.

Yawar