r22691 - htdocs/branches/beta - Revert "Separate unstable download information to a separate file, make"

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Sat Jan 12 08:34:19 EST 2013

On 11-01-13 19:23, John Ralls wrote:

>> The internal server error wasn't generated by your changes to the download page, but rather by your merge of trunk into beta. You pushed an unresolved merge conflict in .htaccess.
>>
>> I have fixed this and re-applied your download patch in beta. Setting $latest_unstable to False works fine now. Thanks for the idea and initial implementation.
> Thanks. I ran out of time yesterday.
>
> Is there a way to get to the server logs?
>
> Regards,
> John Ralls

The server logs are not publicly accessible. They are located on a
server hosted by Linas. Currently Linas, Derek and me have access to
that server. I can provide you with a copy of the logs if/when needed.
Just ask via PM.

Having access to the logs does help when working on the website. It was
by reading the logs that I found the reason of the internal error.

Geert