Testing docs in development version

Yawar Amin yawar.amin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 18:17:57 EST 2013

Geert,

On 2013-01-13 14:07, Geert Janssens wrote:
> [...]
> Backporting follows these general criteria:
> - only bugfixes are backported, not enhancements.
> - and then only if the backport is fairly trivial. Complex fixes will
> not be backported because the risk on new bugs in the fixes is too high.
> [...]

This is excellent information. I'm berating myself a little now for not
searching the wiki before asking about this. The Subversion page
(http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Subversion#Backport_Rules) has pretty much
exactly what you told me.

Still, I've added some more details to that wiki page taken from an
earlier email of yours that I just read through properly:
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Subversion#Backport_comment_format

So now I have a much better understanding of backporting.

Thanks muchly,

Yawar