GnuCash for Android with double entry accounting

am65 amarquez65 at yahoo.es
Mon Jan 21 04:29:05 EST 2013

Finished testing.

I don't understand why if I specify both side of the transaction in the
phone, then I have to specify again them when I'm importing the OFX file in
GnuCash. I guess it's a problem with the OFX standard or its implementation
in GnuCash. But for me its a lot of work if i have to manually match again
both ends of the transactions when importing.