Issue running git-svn-mirror script on code

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Wed Jan 23 10:39:18 EST 2013

On 23-01-13 16:16, Derek Atkins wrote:
> John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> writes:
>
>> On Jan 23, 2013, at 3:47 AM, Geert Janssens <janssens-geert at telenet.be> wrote:
>>
>>> I have verified the procedure to work. Thanks. I did some very minor modifications, which I hope clear up some small confusions.
>>>
>>> Any suggestion to migrate the stashed stack ?
>>>
>> Sorry, what do you mean by "stashed stack"?
> I suspect he means "git stash"?
>
>> Regards,
>> John Ralls
> -derek

Indeed, I have some unfinished small experiments that are not committed,
but instead set aside using git stash because something else interrupted
me before these experiments were good enough to commit.

With git stash save, you can quickly push your current index and working
copy in some kind of stack of "interrupted" work. It can later be
recovered with git stash pop <stash number>.

If nothing else, I can try to
- save them in commits
- cherry-pick those
- then kind of "uncommit" with perhaps revert or soft reset
- and stash again

Geert