no git patchset from .news files? (was Re: gnucash-htdocs branch master updated. svn_last-12-g3580119)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jul 10 08:50:34 EDT 2013

Cristian Marchi <cri79 at libero.it> writes:

> I also noticed, as reported by Aurimas Fišeras, that the commit for
> revision 23104 applied to svn but didn't applied to git (I committed
> it with svn). Is it an error from my side?

I believe the issue here was a github failure during the push.  We don't
have a cron job set up to periodically correct any dropped pushes.  It
will get pushed the next some something gets committed; I'm not 100%
sure how to run the push by hand.