Bugzilla default/QA assignees

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sat Jun 1 01:03:42 EDT 2013

On May 31, 2013, at 12:07 PM, Geert Janssens <janssens-geert at telenet.be> wrote:

> On Saturday 18 May 2013 09:39:26 John Ralls wrote:
> > What ids do we want? I suggest:
> >
> > core (engine, backends, budgets, build, python, SX, general)
> > import (also export)
> > UI (register, general UI)
> > business
> > reports (includes check printing)
> > mac
> > win
> > documentation (includes translation & website)
> >
> > Regards,
> > John Ralls
>
> While processing the components I noticed you didn't add "Currency and Commodity" to any of the above ids. I have added it to core for now.
>
> Since you asked a separate id for general after my remark I have set it up separately. Base on your subsequent reply I'm not sure if that is necessary though. We can still change this to core if you prefer.

Not something I feel strongly about. It took 2 seconds to add it to my "follow" list.

> Lastly, we have a  component "Import - QSF", with no open bugs anymore. We don't support QSF anymore. For now I have assigned it to the import id, but shouldn't we rather delete this component altogether ? Otherwise people may continue to file bugs against it.

Nobody has, but I just tried and it won't let me unless the 13 old bugs are reassigned to a different component. I changed the description to say that it's no longer supported. There seems to be a flag to make it closed to bugs, but my edit screen doesn't
include it. We'd probably have to file a bug with bugmaster to change it. Or we could just change the 13 old bugs to general
and remove import-QSF.

Regards,
John Ralls