Gnucash reports

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Sun Jun 2 06:39:03 EDT 2013

Hi Peter,

I have committed your tag (so not the old reports) to our svn trunk. Thank you very much
for this work !

While running the tests, I noticed one more thing we may need to improve: the new
standard reports tests are very verbose. They output the complete report as it gets
generated. What is your motivation to do so ?

Geert