gnucash-htdocs branch master updated. svn_last-6-gfe38fc8

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Tue Jun 25 16:24:29 EDT 2013

Derek,

I did notice this as well. I'm not sure. I would have expected the diff here. That's what I
configured via the gitolite repo.

I have two hypotheses:
1. the mail script doesn't list diffs for added files
2. we hit a bug in gitolite

We can easily check for the second one.

Can you login to the git user, cd into the gnucash-htdocs repository and run these commands:
git config hooks.mailinglist1
git config hooks.mailinglist2
config hooks.showrev1
config hooks.showrev2

That should reveil what settings are really set in the repository. They should match what is in
gitolite's config file for the gnucash-htdocs repository.

Geert