Report system legacy

Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 13:07:13 EDT 2013

Another idea (without consideration about how hard it would be to
implement) is to store the date/time of creation as a separate attribute of
each custom report and display this along side (or perhaps appended to) the
name, wherever a selection is made (that is to say, if there is only one
field where a selection is made, concatenate the name/date/time just for
the purposes of selection display). That way, if the user wanted to keep
the same name on multiple reports, there would be a way of distinguishing
between the duplicates.

Regards,

Alex