Have you scheduled the next 2.5.x release yet?

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu Jun 27 23:31:48 EDT 2013

On Jun 27, 2013, at 1:11 PM, David Carlson <carlson.dl at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> IIRC you have tentative plans for a monthly release in the 2.5.x series
> of unstable releases. 
> I am anxious to see 2.5.3.
> Have you decided whether to wait until after the July 4 U.S. holiday?

I intend to go back to the first weekend of the month. I did 2.5.2 early because of my vacation
in early June (pictures of which are at https://plus.google.com/photos/107652260338546615938/albums?hl=en&partnerid=gplp0 ;-) ). That means I'll do 2.5.2 on the 6th, barring problems.

John Ralls

More information about the gnucash-devel mailing list