What happened to the Windows nightly builds?

Christian Stimming christian at cstimming.de
Sun Mar 10 05:06:05 EDT 2013

Am Samstag, 9. März 2013, 11:29:28 schrieb Christian Stimming:
> Am Samstag, 2. März 2013, 15:27:01 schrieb Geert Janssens:
> > > On http://code.gnucash.org/builds/win32/trunk/ , the last nightly
> > > build
> > > of trunk is from 28-Jan-2013,
>
> Build is now running again. Let's see how far it gets.

The build completed. We finally have a new nightly build on the server.

@Derek: Can you please clean up the webserver's directories and move all the
2012 logs and builds either to /dev/null or to some other directory "2012"?
The directory listing with the old files is rather long and distracts from
finding the very latest build. Thanks!

Unfortunately, the build didn't go through by itself, but instead we still got
the "Html Help Workshop" crash that pops up the crash confirmation window. It
crashes during building of the ja_JP guide document. However, to my knowledge
that part of the documentation hasn't been changed for quite some time. I
don't understand why the Help Workshop crashes now, but didn't in 2012.

Regards,

Christian