Invoice text change help needed

sales sales at lumle.com
Thu Mar 14 18:27:10 EDT 2013

Hi there,

I am trying to use your software for our accounting purpose. Trying to edit the default text "THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE" appears in the invoice. I am interested to add our bank details etc. in that place so customers can use these bank details to remit funds to us.

I tried everything to but could not figure out how to edit this.

I would appreciate if you could advise me.

Kind regards,
--

Narayan Pokhrel, BA (Hons), MSc (Oxford)
Director

For wide range of holidays, hotel bookings, transportation to Nepal<http://www.lumle.com/destination/1/nepal.html>, Tibet<http://www.lumle.com/destination/3/tibet.html>, Bhutan<http://www.lumle.com/destination/2/bhutan.html>, India<http://www.lumle.com/destination/16/india.html>, Thailand<http://www.lumle.com/destination/17/thailand.html> and Sri Lanka<http://www.lumle.com/destination/18/sri_lanka.html> contact Lumle Holidays Ltd.!!

Lumle Holidays is there to design tailor-made packages to these destinations to suit your own preferences!!

To view wide range of published holidays or for information about these regions please visit:

http://www.lumle.com<http://www.lumle.com/> or http://www.lumle.co.uk<http://www.lumle.co.uk/>

Visit http://www.lumle.com<http://www.lumle.com/> or http://www.lumle.co.uk<http://www.lumle.co.uk/> to see what Lumle can offer you today...

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return E-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorised use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that E-mails are susceptible to change. The Lumle Holidays Ltd. shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. Lumle Holidays Ltd. does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference. Lumle Holidays Ltd., and any electronic communication sent on behalf of any of Lumle Holidays Ltd., are subject to the provisions of the Companies Act 1985: Lumle Holidays Ltd.(registered in England and Wales with company no: 07487927). Registered office: 26 Thorney Lane South, Iver, Bucks, United Kingdom, SL0 9AE