AUDIT: r22825 - gnucash/trunk/src/import-export/ofx - Bug #695423: Fix OFX Commodity Account handling.

Paul Conrady audio1953 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 02:23:44 EDT 2013

>Christian,
>
>I'm not sure how I feel about about all these "***CPC 20130207 ref: OFX
>Commodity Account Patch, Burke***" entries in the code..

Derek, I would agree with you. The comment lines (/***CPC 20130207 ref: OFX
Commodity Account Patch, Burke***)  were for my own use. I intentionally did
not remove the comments prior to sending to Christian so as to facilitate
locating the modified code. No need for my comments to remain in the code.
Paul Conrady