Recommend IDE for coding in "C"

Paul Conrady audio1953 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 14:11:20 EDT 2013

John,
About 40 years ago, I studied Fortran and PL/1 in college; 20 years ago I
learned Pascal; over the years I played around with Basic. I have no
professional experience as a programmer. The coding that I've done has been
for pleasure or personal necessity, much like now. A few AqBanking features
do not operate as advertised and I would like to troubleshoot and fix the
problem.
Paul