GnuCash releases ?

Christian Stimming christian at cstimming.de
Fri Mar 29 16:32:14 EDT 2013

Am Mittwoch, 27. März 2013, 18:45:41 schrieb Geert Janssens:
> Two come to mind:
>
> 2.4.12
> The previous release dates back to July 2012. Not that much has been going
> on on stable, but there are a number of bugfixes waiting to be released. I
> have read several suggestions from users that we're waiting too long to
> release them. I'd agree it's time to put out what we have.

FYI: The windows build server seems to be running ok now.

I've also switched the 2.4 windows build from "weekly" back to "daily" until
we have our final 2.4.12 binary.

(The change was done by locally changing the weekly_build.sh script on the
build server. You see the opened text editor when logging into the vmware
console.)

Christian