Gnucash reports

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Sun Mar 31 06:57:35 EDT 2013

Hi,

Thank you for your offer. Improvements in the report system are very welcome ! As are testing facilities for it.

I won't be available to look into this code for the next two weeks, but if nobody does before me, I'll certainly check it out afterwards.

Geert

Peter Broadbery <p.broadbery at gmail.com> schreef:

>Hi,
>
>I've been modifying the report code to remove the current rather bad
>quadratic behaviour it sometimes displays.  Current results take a 10
>second multi-year balance report down below a second.
>
>Would there be interest in getting this work into trunk? Obviously, it
>needs further cleanup and testing, but I thought an early heads up to
>the mailing list would be useful for getting comments.
>
>There is a work in progress in
>https://github.com/pbroadbery/gnucash/tree/topic/pab/blah-reports. It
>adds new reports (prefixed with 'blah' for no good reason), so they
>can be run side by side with the existing reports.  It also adds
>various simple tests that exercise both the standard reports and my
>modified versions.
>
>Regards,
>
>Peter

Verzonden van mijn Android telefoon met K-9 Mail.