Release Builds Failed

Christian Stimming christian at cstimming.de
Sun Mar 31 17:46:04 EDT 2013

Am Sonntag, 31. März 2013, 10:17:51 schrieb John Ralls:
> Neither the 2.4.12 nor the 2.5.0 release builds worked. The 2.4.12 build
> failed to write the output file from Inno Setup

The output file of Inno Setup was written correctly - we can see it on the
server, and I will copy it to the webserver manually right now.

The failure must have been in build_package.sh right after the setup.exe was
created. My suspicion is that it failed due to the file name mangling there.
However, the build_package.sh file doesn't write its error output to the
logfile anymore, which is why we don't see any error message from there.

> and the 2.5.0 build
> aborted, for some reason not revealed in the log, after installing libxml2.

No idea yet.