Time for 2.5.1

Christian Stimming christian at cstimming.de
Thu May 2 16:07:30 EDT 2013

Am Donnerstag, 2. Mai 2013, 11:41:58 schrieb John Ralls:
> It's a new month and time for a new release of the 2.5 series. I propose to
> tag on Saturday around noon PDT (1700Z). Is there anything that needs doing
> to get ready? In particular, is the Win32 build issue fixed?

Currently the win32 build server is hung and I don't have time to look into
this. This should be fixed first.

Other than that, I'm all in for a 2.5.1 release.

As for translation work: I will copy all existing 2.4 translations (po files,
account templates, and win32 installer translations) into trunk at some point.
I don't have time in the first half of May, but will do it later in May/June.
After that, all translation updates should start to work on the trunk
translation, but not before this copying step.

Regards,

Christian