Server down?

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Sun May 5 08:21:47 EDT 2013

Hi,

There was a power-loss-induced network outage last night.  Actually, there
were two, a relatively short outage (1-5 minutes) around 11pm EDT, and
then a longer outage from shortly after midnight to a little after 1am
EDT.  The outage did not affect any of my equipment but took out my
upstream network provider's equipment.

I've put in multiple trouble tickets with them to fix this, but of course
they cannot diagnose it without a power outage so they keep on throwing it
away.  I plan to escalate it, but I suspect the only thing I can really do
it find a better ISP.  :(  Alas, there isn't one.

-derek

On Sun, May 5, 2013 3:34 am, Cristian Marchi wrote:
> For me it's working now, though ten minutes ago wasn't.
>
> Regards
> Cristian
>
> Il 05/05/2013 8.57, Norbert Holze ha scritto:
>> Hello!
>>
>> I can't reach wiki.gnucash.org or svn.gnucash.org .
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Norbert

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745