Help needed on the bug reports on gnucash reports?

David Carlson carlson.dl at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 8 18:16:46 EDT 2013

On 5/8/2013 3:39 PM, Christian Stimming wrote:
> Hi Carsten,
>
> thanks a lot for all the work on the bugreports so far.
>
> It is up to you which step to do next. Personally, I'd pick the enhancements
> that align with your personal wishes, and do those...
>
> Regards,
>
> Christian

That method doesn't work for me.  After a while I would just quit.  I
would suggest choosing another criterion such as oldest first or
alphabetical.  That should mix things up between important to me and
important to others with a few trivial or nonsense items appearing from
time to time(those are probably from me).

David C