Proposed feature requests on uservoice: Do we want them, or decline them?

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Fri May 10 08:23:31 EDT 2013

[ This message is sent deliberately in private ]

On Monday 06 May 2013 15:51:16 John Ralls wrote:

> Roger that there are real people voting, but many of them aren't users.
> They're people who are claiming that they *would be* users if *only* we'd
> implement this *one* feature.
>
> Three of the requests are at odds with long-standing policy and need to be
> discussed and agreed upon before we offer them in the bounty program:

Be careful here. The bounty program so far was only discussed privately on the gnucash-core
list.

The mail you replied to on the other hand was sent to gnucash-devel. I'm not sure if it was
your intention to discuss a potential bounty program on that list already.

Regards,

Geert