Bugzilla default/QA assignees

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sat May 18 14:28:05 EDT 2013

On May 18, 2013, at 10:47 AM, Geert Janssens <janssens-geert at telenet.be> wrote:

> Let me try again. It seems my mailer or the list manager has serious issues with to html formatted mails. I don't even see my own answer in the previous mail...
> Were others able to read it ?
>
> So what I basically replied was this:
> Those are mostly fine with me. I was considering making general a separated dummy. And I wouldn't make a separate dummy for business. Business is part of the core code for a while already.

The other reply came through OK, but I would be seeing the version sent me directly rather than through the list.

I don't have any trouble with putting business in with core,  but looking through the "General" bugs it seems that most of
them apply to the core code, with a few UI and a few that affect both, so ISTM little would be gained by separating it.

Anyone else have an opinion?

Regards,
John Ralls