gnucash-htdocs branch master updated. svn_last-505-ga286032

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed May 29 10:20:15 EDT 2013

Geert Janssens <janssens-geert at telenet.be> writes:

> For those curious to what happened here:
> This (and the next) push are part of an experiment to reset the beta branch to the current
> master/trunk branch using git features.
>
> The following commands were executed:
> 1. git checkout master
> 2. git merge -s ours beta
> (pushed the master branch to gitolite afterwards)
> 3. git checkout beta
> 4. git reset --hard master
> (pushed beta branch afterwards

I was wondering why there were all these links to github (see below)!
That just looked very odd to me.

Also, it seems like we're not necessarily getting diffs to the
gnucash-changes list for these merges.  Is that something that can be
fixed or does it not make sense?

[snip]
>> The master branch has been updated
>>        via  https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash-htdocs/commit/a2860322