Peanut gallery comment. Was: Gnucash reports

Buddha Buck blaisepascal at gmail.com
Wed May 29 14:23:31 EDT 2013

I would be happy with the reports, including report options, being
available via Python bindings, or even Guile bindings.  It may be easier to
make that interface generic than a command-line based one.  In which case,
the particular command-line reporting Mr. Rout is looking for could be
easily written as a custom Python script.

I'll admit that being able to get customer reports via command line would
be very handy for me and my hackerspace as well.