gnucash-htdocs is now a pure git repository

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Thu May 30 11:58:32 EDT 2013

On Tuesday 28 May 2013 09:31:14 Allen S. Rout wrote:
> On 05/28/2013 08:51 AM, Geert Janssens wrote:
> > I just realized I didn't follow up on this yet.
> >
> > Over the weekend I have completed the transition of our website
> > repository from svn to git. So if you want to update the website you
> > will now have to use the git repository for this.
> >
> > Instructions on how to set this up can be found on
> > http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Git
> >
> > Be sure to follow the committers instructions for pure git
> > repositories if you had commit access to svn before.
>
> Are the commit authorities for the website the same as those for the
> codebase itself?  I have no problems requesting commit to a website. :)
>
> - Allen S. Rout

Hi Allen,

I'm not sure I understand your question, but this is the general idea about commit access:

The commit access I am talking about concerns access to the master repositories. This is
only reserved for core contributors.

Anyone else that wants to contribute is free to check out the master repositories in read-only
mode (svn) or create a personal clone (git). You can work from there. Patches can be sent to
bugzilla and will be reviewed and applied by the core developpers.

Geert