Comments Regarding New 2.5.1 Register

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Thu May 30 12:04:37 EDT 2013

On Wednesday 29 May 2013 08:38:16 David Carlson wrote:

> I am the other David- David Carlson.
> Last night I installed 2.5.2 windows build on Windows 7 64 bit.  If you
> look at the IRC channel, I started documenting 3 errors when opening a file.
> Please do not shoot the messenger.
> David C

David (Carlson),

I won't shoot the messenger. Thanks for reporting this. I also found your bug report
for this.

One minor item: please don't hijack a thread. The problem you reported is unrelated
to the discussion that was already going on with David T. Instead of replying to an
existing mail, you should write a new mail in this case.

Hijacking threads makes both conversations harder to follow and find again later on.

Geert