janssens-geert at telenet.be
Mon Nov 4 16:34:01 EST 2013
With 2.5.7 out of the door, I would like to look ahead at 2.6.
I have just gone through the open bugs targeting the 2.6 milestone and
reduced the set from 21 to 14. Some of the bugs I removed were actually
bugs against register2 which is not a feature for 2.6 any more. Some
need more info before we can decide (now marked as NEEDINFO).
Are these bugs the remaining issues for 2.6 or is someone still working
on something that should get included ?
In these bugs I don't see anything that would still introduce major
There may be one translation issue left though: normally the gsettings
schemas are translatable, but they currently aren't properly marked for
translation. If I do that, this will include lots of translatable
strings. Most of them were already in the gconf schema, so ideally most
translations will simply be reused from before. I haven't tested this
Question is: can we do a string freeze now, or should we wait for this
to get fixed ?
>From earlier conversations, the last plan was to release 2.6 by the end
of the year. Is this realistic ?
More information about the gnucash-devel