Bug 336843 - Attach files to Transactions

Christian Stimming christian at cstimming.de
Sat Nov 9 17:19:26 EST 2013

Hi Patrick,

thanks for the patch and for working on this! I think it is great to see some
development on this feature at last.

As John has already pointed out, directly adding a new field in the data
structures should be avoided, but storing the data in kvp frames will probably
work for you just as well.

The right-click menu is probably rather easy: As you already have the action
implemented, IIRC it's just a matter of adding it to the respective -ui.xml
files or something similar, where just the same action should be called. I
might be wrong on this, though.

I'm looking forward to giving it a try even though I don't have time for this
right now. But the feature has been asked for by a lot of people and for a
long time by now. Thanks a lot for the first step.

Regards,

Christian