Problem with X11 version of GnuCash on MacOSX

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Sat Oct 19 04:03:20 EDT 2013

Hi Mike,

I don't know much about the internals of Gtk/Gdk either.

You refer to a missing system schema. Perhaps this is because GnuCash
now overwrites the XDG_DATA_DIRS environment variable in some cases.
This is done in order to find the GnuCash specific schemas if GnuCash is
not installed in /usr.

Can you perhaps run a git bisect to pinpoint the exact commit that first
shows this error ? That would help to eliminate some speculation.

Geert