GnuCash OFX import not matching accounts of same ID

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 21:38:01 EDT 2013

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 7:44 PM, David Carlson <carlson.dl at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> This reference gives a start for definitions of records of various
> types.  http://money.mvps.org/articles/qifspecification.aspx
>
> It doesn't cover everything, it has no examples, and it doesn't explain
> how to connect various sections together, so you probably need more than
> this.

The QIF reference USED to be at the Intuit web site. Unfortunately they
seem to have purged it.

Now the most complete reference I've seen is at Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quicken_Interchange_Format
(Notice they have a link to an archived version of the original!)

Here's another I had saved at some point; maybe it has a few helpful
details: http://www.respmech.com/mym2qifw/qif_new.htm