r23186 - gnucash/trunk - Bug 654196 - "make check" fails when built with --enable-dbi

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sat Sep 21 21:00:49 EDT 2013

On Sep 21, 2013, at 3:44 PM, John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> wrote:
> That said, it occurred to me that I can just add /usr/lib/dbd, /usr/lib64/dbd,
> and ${libdir}/dbd to LD_LIBRARY_PATH before running the test programs. Commit
> coming as soon as I test it.

r23190

In an attempt to fix Christian's problem as well, it uses whatever AC_LIBTOOL_DLOPEN found for $lt_cv_dlopen and $lt_cv_dlopen_lib instead of hard-coded values.

An interesting aside: This took a long time because commas in AC_MSG_ERROR descriptions break it. Not documented and took many tries to figure out the problem.

Regards,
John Ralls