Git branch cleanup

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sat Apr 12 12:38:28 EDT 2014

On Apr 12, 2014, at 8:00 AM, Colin Law <clanlaw at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 12 April 2014 15:38, John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> wrote:

>>> Why bother?
>>
>> So that the branch pick list isn't a mile long with the two most important near the bottom.
>
> Which tool are you using to see the pick list?

GitHub is the one I'm most concerned about because it's our current "public face", but I don't know of any other graphical interfaces that can filter the list. Obviously when using a working repo you normally see only the local branches; I mean when browsing the remotes or a bare repo like github.

Regards,
John Ralls